WordPress Event Theme
WordPress Conference Theme
Emergency Updates On Current COVID-19 Situation
With an effort to support each and everyone amidst the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Coach Transformation Academy has shifted all its “in-person” workshops to online until further notice. We encourage everyone to recognize that living up to this challenging time is inspiring and should be a source of self-improvement. Beyond some of the ways you take for your safety, there also other ways to keep yourself emotionally and psychologically healthy.
Coach Transformation Academy has been and will continue to be a prominent platform to develop a better version of ourselves through training, coaching, and leadership development programs. Let’s help ourselves and each other to continue learning and improving ourselves through coaching for what we are all facing in the world today.
In addition to our online coaching training certification courses, we’ll be streaming a series of real-time, interactive coaching webinars sharing some extremely valuable coaching lessons and tips that you can apply instantly in your life and work. We look forward to meeting you!
Coach Transformation Academy wishes you success over this period, take good care of yourselves and your loved ones.
If you have any query!
To help make ourselves, our teammates, and our community better through coaching, we are launching a series of online, fast-track, short courses. Here’s how you can embrace positivity amidst COVID-19 outbreak:
- Community of Practice – Free coaching sessions for those who wants to practice coaching & build on their coaching hours (conducted every alternative day on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday from 5 pm to 6 pm GMT + 4. Register here for free Community of Practice Sessions. You can also register as a coach to contribute).
- Short & Bite-Sized Online Courses – Instructor-led, real-time training designed specifically for individuals & professionals who wants to learn while working from home.
- Introducing Fast-track through daily classes – Specialization Coaching Courses & all courses now offered as 4 hours of daily classes to complete training within a limited time.
- Free One on One Coaching sessions – Get prepared intellectually with our pro-bono sessions conducted exclusively by CTA coaches to overcome COVID-19 anxiety, fear, or panic.
- Free Group Coaching – We’re conducting free group coaching sessions to help everyone stay steady amid the stressful and unnerving times of COVID-19.
- Free Team Coaching – Our expert coaches are now providing customized free team coaching to organizations & teams to overcome the new emerging challenges due to the COVID-19 crisis.
What online courses can you take up with us:
- Certified Professional Coach
- Senior Certified Professional Coach
- Certified Master Coach
- Mentoring For ICF Credentialing
- Certified Associate Team Transformation Coach
- Certified Professional Team Transformation Coach
- Certified Master Team Transformation Coach
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner & Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner & Coach
- Certified Train The Trainer Course
- Life Coaching Certification
- Executive Coaching Certification
- Business Coaching Certification
- Career Coaching Certification
How CTA supports you amidst the COVID-19 outbreak?
- To support the coaching community in the recent pandemic, we’re offering easy & customizable payment options
- Help you overcome COVID-19 anxiety (Enjoy psychological well-being with our certified Emotional Intelligence course)
- Use your time effectively to upskill while staying at home
- You’re in charge of your schedule
- Become more focused & productive to work remotely
- Valuable tips & tools that you can apply instantly
- Empower yourself and others around you through coaching
- Be able to better your life and others around you through coaching
- Free to join our classroom (in-person) whenever conducted until further official notice
- Active Online support
- Certified Mentors & Trainers
- Fewer or no prerequisites to join (depends on course)
We recommend you to continue to practice good hygiene. Many issues will arise that we will not have immediate answers for, but we are hard at work trying to anticipate all of them.