WordPress Event Theme
WordPress Conference Theme
DEEPEN YOUR COACHING SKILLS WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL COACH CERTIFICATION COURSE
Coaching is a constant learning journey that requires a commitment to continue enhancing your skills to be a successful coach. Coach Transformation Academy (CTA) is committed to transforming coaches into successful coaches and helping them support their clients in a way that they touch the lives to unleash the true potential and make their success their own success story. CTA is proud to be one of the few coach training institutes in the world to be accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE).
Our Senior Certified Professional Coach course is an ICF-ACTP accredited course. Our SCPC course is a complete, intense course structured into nine modules. All our modules are interactive and engaging and aligned with the ICF definition of coaching, the Code of Ethics, and Core Competencies. The CTA SCPC course gives participants ample opportunity to complete their asynchronous hours as well.
Who should join?
Those who seek Professional Coach Certification training to enroot coaching intensely into their lives or looking for a perfect ICF PCC ACTP Pathway can highly benefit from our course. Our SCPC course also assists to:
- Apply coaching deeply into their life and add value to other’s lives through coaching.
- Get coach training under ICF PCC ACTP Pathway (for ICF-PCC Credentialing) and start your own coaching business.
- Leverage organizational development with coaching and empower individuals in organizations to excel.
- Total of 125 hours of training (Fast-track, Regular and Weekend Learning Mode)
- Face to face training – 80 hours
- Mentor Coaching – 10 hours
- Assignments and fieldwork – 35 hours
- Fast-track Training Duration – 10 days
- Regular Training Duration – 30 weeks
- Weekend Training Duration – 10 weeks
- Course Accreditation – CTA , ICF, EMCC, CCE, SHRM
- Upon completing the course fulfill the training (and ICF Mentor Coaching) requirement for four accreditation – ICF-PCC, EMCC-Practitioner, CCE-BCC, SHRM-CP/SCP
- ICF-ACC to ICF-PCC bridge: If you currently hold ICF-ACC credential, you only need to complete the remaining 65 hours of training with CTA.
- Foundational Coaching Skills
- Coach Transformation – A Journey
- Building Coaching Competencies
- Working with Individuals
- Business Builder Module – Building
- Professional Coaching Competencies
- Coaching Leaders & Businesses
- Coaching Models, Tools & Coaching Specializations
- Mentoring, Assessment & Certification
We believe that all of us are filled with knowledge and experiences already touching on coaching. Most of us looking for an accredited coach training have certain goals and beliefs attached to it. Not every one of us can dedicate time to learning. Hence, we’ve adopted an adult learning methodology, which is fun, flexible, and experiential. We encourage and support our participants to align their needs, values, and beliefs with coaching.
Since most of us want to adapt to coaching in everyday life deeply, we structured our learning approaches with a mix of emotional intelligence and Neuro-Linguistic Programming methods and tools. Our course equips our participants with powerful tools and knowledge to go one step beyond as a human and coach. It helps our participants to understand clients as a whole and helps them to reflect coaching on a broad level.
Our global community of coaches gives room to participants for constant interaction between theory and practice. It’s also an excellent way for our participants to complete their asynchronous hours to be counted towards ICF Credentialing. We believe in providing ample opportunities to our participants to reflect coaching during the training. And to keep the training interactive and engaging, we provide the participants with resources, including tutorials, books, videos, and tools. Along with the live interactions with peers and trainers, we support our participants to set-up their own coaching business.
Why should you join our course?
- Online and self-paced training with experienced coach trainers
- Get a deeper understanding of coaching
- Learn when and how to blend coaching in day-to-day life
- Applying coaching knowledge to your specific state
- Develop your own coaching model
- Set up your own coaching business
- An ideal pathway to ICF-PCC credential and receive 100 SHRM PDC units
- Build relationships and friendships with like-minded coaches from all around the world
- Rich and fulfilling learning experience
- Unparalleled post-training support
Dates and Locations:
Our course is conducted at various locations on different dates in multiple countries. Click here to check our calendar or contact us to know dates in your location. You can also join this course online. Click here to check online course dates.
Mode of Delivery:
Classroom and Online (Face to Face)
There are no prerequisites to join CTA SCPC course.
Policies on payment of tuition fees, withdrawals and refunds:
We offer a discount for upfront payments, corporate group and learners who have their group to register to a class and we offer installment payments. Certification and use of our proprietary content is contingent on payment in full. We want our learners to be committed and serious before they register for our course and therefore we do not offer refunds once payment is made by you. However, you can use your payment for future course with a rescheduling fee of $250. During the course If you miss any 4 classes, your admission will be suspended, you can get your classes reinstated with a reinstatement fee of $250 and we will reschedule your classes.
It was an honour to be a part of the 10-day Senior Professional Coach Certification course at CTA. It has genuinely transformed me and the way I think. I have learned a great deal and established a solid foundation for success in my life. The course is perfect for anyone looking for a deeper understanding of self and human nature and is very functional for aspiring coaches. The course is very structured and well-presented and the content is remarkable. The coaches are incredibly inspirational and motivational. Dr. Haris is truly amazing- his state of being, zero judgement of others, deep understanding of human nature, passion - absolutely priceless! I was also amazingly surprised by the warmth and efficiency of the administration and faculty members. Everybody in the team is so helpful, committed and welcoming. I want to thank the coaches and team CTA for all the support and for facilitating this amazing journey. For allowing me to see me for who I truly am!
Coach Transformation Academy - CTA is one of the finest coaching schools. They work on the student's behavior building as a coach, than rather just imparting the training and that sets them unique. Their Business Build Up module during the course is so amazing and exceptional that brings immense confident among students as how to set up their own coaching business. Their content is rich and very advanced and the experiential methods of training used by Haris makes the whole course amazingly engaging. The whole team of CTA is greatly supportive throughout the course. I made the right choice choosing them as my learning partner and highly recommend CTA to everyone who is willing to dive into learning coaching and set up its business.