There are numerous bodies in India as well as across the world that provide coaching training in accordance with the regulations and standards set by the ICF or the ‘International Coaching Federation.’ That does not mean that the body is going to insist on the right and wrong training processes though. It simply approves the NLP training in India along with executive coaching certification & life coach certification India.
Finding the best ICF accredited coach training program in India is not an easy task though. It requires careful consideration and checking of a number of facts before locating the one that seems to be a perfect fit. The process cannot be done arbitrarily either. You would have to keep the following aspects in mind before deciding to enroll in a program that will provide you with a coaching certification in India.
1. There are multiple courses that have been approved by the ICF. However, it is advisable to choose a program where you can find your progress due to the result based or behavior based coaching.
2. You might prove to be a strong student but it is always best to opt for a coaching vendor that will assist you after the completion of the program by providing you with sales & marketing tips thereby enabling you to set up your own practice.
3. You might also find it beneficial to enroll in a program offered by a vendor who will be able to help you out by providing extended support post completion.
4. You certainly have to think about your expenses too. So select a program that is priced competitively. Do not fall for the age-old trick and choose a course that is hugely expensive. Remember that being pricey is not synonymous with quality.
5. The reputation of the vendor is important too. Be sure to check the credentials as well as the qualifications of the coach before parting with your hard-earned money.